Scio me nihil scire
During the academic year 2023/24 I teach the following courses:
- Information Repositories, Audiovisual Computing, and Web Information Systems (all in the Degree in Software Engineering).
- Semantic Web and New Advances in Semantic Web (Master in Web Engineering).
If you are enrolled in any of them you can find all of the materials in the Virtual Campus.
Si entiendes español tienes a tu disposición una versión pública de todos los materiales (teoría y práctica) de recuperación de información y minería de textos.
From academic year 2012/13 to 2021/22 I taught Information and Communication Technologies for Art Historians (Degree in Art History). You can see a sample of our work in that course here:
- A full reconstruction of a pre-romanesque church conducted in early 2016.
- The reconstruction of a free-standing sculpture and a pre-romanesque fountain conducted on March 2017.
- Another reconstruction of a free-standing sculpture conducted on February 2020.
Before that I taught a variety of courses, you can find more information here...
I also advise a number of students on their final degree and master's projects. If you are a student of the Degree in Software Engineering or the Master's Degree in Web Engineering and want me to be your advisor, please, check the Research and Publications sections. You can also check the projects I've advised.